Didn’t think it was possible? Read that it is.
Here’s the ingredients to use BEFORE you wash your hair, for a style only do:
4 pinches of salt
1 1/2 cup of water
4 or 5 metal bobbie pins.
1) Apply salt with water and blend throughout tresses
2) Blow dry for 5 minutes with diffuser.
3) Tease crown of the head and insert bobbie pins at the bottom of the crown.
Prefer to wash first?
1) Wash with Dr. Bronner’s Baby Mild Castile Soap
2) Break off stem of a aloe vera plant and use a quarter size amount of the gel as a detangler.
3) Blow dry for 5 minutes with a diffuser.
There you have it. Give it a whirl and weigh in with your comments.